Re: [Xen-devel] Infiniband support

On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 06:54 +0000, Gohar Irfan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone guide me on how to compile Xen with Infiniband support?
> (Particularly Mellanox)
> I want to perform some RDMA read/write functionality from within the Xen
> code (it is for a course project) using the Verbs API.

Xen itself doesn't typically contain I/O drivers at all, that is delegated
to the domain 0 or driver domain kernel(s).

IOW you need to be looking at how to compile Infiniband support into your
dom0 kernel, i.e. in Linux or BSD or whatever, I would presume there are
plenty of resources on that subject on the web.

Ian.