[Xen-devel] 2014 and 2015 contribution stats (including Reviewed-by and other tags)

Hi folks,

please find attached 2014 and 2015 contribution stats, including some of the
tags. To compare like with like, the 2015 figures do contain repos which were
taken out of xen.git. They also include osstest, as I used to track these in
the past.

The company figures in the 2015 file may have some inaccuracies as, I have not
tidied the user to company mapping yet. If you see your name or e-mail address
in there, it would be great if you could let me know which employer to map you
to by sending a private email.

Key observations
* The number of patch-sets contributed have gone up significantly (from 2118 to
2954)
* The number of developers has gone up from 110 to 116
* The number of employers could possibly have gone down, but there is always
some uncertainty as I don't always know who works for whom and if I don't know
people are mapped int the "(Individual)" company bucket
* The number of "reviews, including ACKs" has increased from 2392 to 3257. If
you look at just the ACK's, a lot more people are reviewing. Also the
distribution has changed significantly. What is notable is that the Citrix
proportion of reviews has shot up significantly. Note that reviewed-by and ACK
tags do not accurately reflect actual effort in a review: just an end-state.
* The number of test related tags has gone up marginally

Best Regards
Lars