Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 77945: regressions - FAIL [and 2 more messages]

Doug Goldstein writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 77945: regressions
- FAIL [and 2 more messages]"):
> On 1/14/16 10:27 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Is any of this of any use ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ian.
> > (no less confused after writing this than I was before)
>
> The take away I see here is whatever path is taken we just need to be a
> bit more explicit with what does what or what is called what to avoid
> potential breakages.

Heh.  Does this mean that we should expect more or different patches
from you ?  I see your conversation with Ian Campbell about at least
one of the osstest patches is ongoing...

Ian.