Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 77945: regressions - FAIL [and 2 more messages]

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 77945: regressions -
FAIL [and 2 more messages]"):

Acked-by: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> #2 is, as noted in my original mail, something which while it logically
> belongs between #1 and #3 could be deferred.
>
> > Otherwise it looks very much like reverting the two Kconfig
> > conversion patches is the only possible solution at this point...
>
> IMHO we should apply the patch below + Doug's patch from <1452879580-1770-1
> -git-send-email-cardoe@xxxxxxxxxx> today at the latest.

FR, this latter message is "tools: make FLASK utils build
unconditional".

With these, is osstest going to DTRT ?

My fear is that the appearance of the policy will cause non-XSM builds
to generate an XSM boot entry which will osstest might select.  But I
haven't peered at the interlocking bits of code to see what will
happen.

Ian.