Re: [Xen-devel] netfront/netback multiqueue exhausting grants

>>> Right, and I mean whether we should consider address all the place as your
>>> mentioned.
>>
>> Just from an abstract perspective: How would you envision to avoid
>> machine address discontiguity? Or would you want to limit such an
>
> E.g Reserve a page pool with continuous 64KB pages, or make grant-map support
> huge page(2MB)?
> To be honest, I haven't think much about the detail.
>
> Do you think that's unlikely to implement?

Contiguous memory (of whatever granularity above 4k) is quite
difficult to _guarantee_ in PV guests, so yes, without you or
someone else having a fantastic new idea on how to achieve
this I indeed see this pretty unlikely a thing to come true.

Jan