Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] VirtFS support on Xen

On 25/01/16 11:29, Wei Liu wrote:

> That goes back to the old topic of how to make VirtIO work on Xen (PV in
> particular). It's not easy task by any means.

This is a (very) useful thing to solve anyway so why not go down this
route?  Particularly, since the latest discussion had reached a
conclusion about how to do this (white-listing virtio devices that need
to use the DMA API, if I remember correctly).

David