[Xen-devel] Is "feature-multicast-control" supported by xen-netfront?

Hi,

There was a patch
(http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-09/msg00285.html) in
2015 to support multicast packet filter in Xen netback. I found that this
feature "feature-multicast-control" is currently not supported by Xen netfront
in mainline linux.

Is there as patch for xen-netfront to support feature-multicast-control?
Otherwise, I might need to make it myself.

Thank you very much!

Best,

Dongli Zhang
http://finallyjustice.github.io