Re: [Xen-devel] libxl refactoring, call for discussion

Hi again,

any thoughts on this topic? Questions, suggestions, criticism? I can make patches to discuss code, but it would rather be handly if I'd be on the same page with everyone here to make something generically useful.

Suikov Pavlo
GlobalLogic
P +x.xxx.xxx.xxxxÂÂM +38.066.667.1296Â S psujkov
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt