Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Project Infrastructure Maintenance: xenbits (Jan 28), qemu-bitslave & mail & downloads.xenproject.org (Feb 1), lists & etherpad (Feb 4th)

Hi everyone,

due to a problem during an upgrade from Debian Wheezy to Debian Jessie, xenbits
will be unavailable for an unknown period. The server is not responding and we
have to wait for the support of the service provider to rectify the issue.

I will let you know, once the issue is resolved.

Regards
Lars