Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Project Infrastructure Maintenance: xenbits (Jan 28), qemu-bitslave & mail & downloads.xenproject.org (Feb 1), lists & etherpad (Feb 4th)

Hi all,
this is a quick note to let you note that we are deferring the upgrades that
were originally planned on Feb 1 and 4th. We ran into some issues with the Jan
28th upgrade, which would occur again. We are working with Rackspace to find a
solution that avoids the issues we have seen on the 28th. Once we have a
solution, we will re-schedule the planned upgrades.
Best Regards
Lars