Re: [Xen-devel] Call for tools backport requests for 4.5.x (Re: 4.5.3 preparations)

Olaf Hering writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Call for tools backport requests for 4.5.x
(Re: 4.5.3 preparations)"):
> On Mon, Feb 29, Ian Jackson wrote:
>
> > I rely on someone (which might be the maintainer or submitter, or
> > anyone else) noticing that a fix ought to be considered for backport
> > and bringing it to my attention.
>
> I propose this build fix:
> 77fec3a tools/console: correct make dependencies for _paths.h

Thanks, applied to 4.6.  It didn't apply cleanly to 4.5.  If 4.5 has
the same bug I would welcome a backport.

Thanks,
Ian.