[Xen-devel] Questions about XenRT

Hi James,

I found a PPT file named XenRT-XenSources Xen testing infrastructure written by you, I have a few questions and hope you could help me there.

I am looking for a better test tool for Xen, so I recently setup XenRT in a debian VM according to this website: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_XenRT .

I downloaded xenrt.tgz and tests.tgz from http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:XenRT .

         But I dont have a xenserver host, the testcases(e.g. xenserver.tc.host.TC6859) wont PASS.

         What I want to know is:

1)       Does XenRT support opensource xen host?(Im using libvirt which calls libxenlight APIs)

2)       Is there any detailed documents which can tell me how to configure and use this tool?

3)       Is there any other tools(like OSSTest) that we normally use to do xen tests, including the tools that can provide a set of unit and functional tests and be executed by any Xen contributors to validate their changes before committing a patch?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

Regards,

Jason