Re: [Xen-devel] vmx: VT-d posted-interrupt core logic handling

On 10/03/16 10:18, Jan Beulich wrote:
> [...]

You could also consider only waking the first N VCPUs and just making
the rest runnable.  If you wake more VCPUs than PCPUs at the same time
most of them won't actually be scheduled.

N would be some measure of how many VCPUs could be run immediately (with
N <= number of PCPUs).

David