Re: [Xen-devel] Frequent reports about Xen unstable hanging on ARM boots

Julien,  Bao,

thanks for responding so quickly.

(CC'ing Paul and Doug)

> On 15 Mar 2016, at 18:37, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 15/03/16 10:56, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I just noticed a cluster of issues related to Xen unstable hanging on
>> various ARM boards. See
>> *
>> http://xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/dra7-j6-evm-xen-booting-issue.html
>
> Xen seems to be stuck just after bringing up the secondary CPU. This would
> require further debug to find where Xen is stuck.
>
> I don't have the board but I'm happy to give advice on which part to focus.

@Paul: I remember that you guys are using Jacinto boards. You may want to
double check quickly, whether this affects you also. If it is a bug that has
been introduced recently, it be good to get it resolved before the next release.

@Doug, you mentioned on IRC that you see a similar issue on a board which
worked before. What board are you using?

Lars