[Xen-devel] Intel MID / CE4100 - platform support - pnpbios support ?

Andy S, Peter, Thomas, Jiang (or who might know),

Do Intel MID platforms exist with PNP BIOS support? What abot CE4100?
As it stands I don't see anything that would prevent this but I would
suspect a possibility might be that it doesn't. I'm sanitizing some
early boot code right now and pnpbios is one, and as I work on this,
this has come up as a question for me.

 Luis