Re: [Xen-devel] Outreachy bite-sized tasks

Hi Roger,

An another point that needs to be filled up in the application is timeline.
I made the proposition of it, I am not sure if it should be more complex.
Could you look at it in your free time?

Timeline:

22 April - 22 May [Before the intership]
 * Elaborate performance measurement methodology. That may include putting trace
    points using TRDCS and performing read operation with varying block sizes on
    different storage devices as in [3].
 * Gain a profound knowledge about implementation of xen-blkback in Qemu and Linux kernel.

23 May - 6 June [Begin of the intership - up to two weeks]
 * Prepare and improve performance measurement test.
 * Gather and document the results.

6 June - 23 August
 * Base on the analysis and the task description implement performance improvement future
   inside of QEMU's xen-blkback.
 * Prepare and run regression tests and continue performance measurement for
   each implemented feature.
 * Document the results.

15 August - 23 August [Close to the end]
 * Sum up the work:
   - indicate the obstacles
   - form the conclusion and
   - indicate future work.