[Xen-devel] evtchn_resize_ring() serialization

David,

in the course of putting together the fix just sent I got puzzled by the
apparent raciness of the initial part of evtchn_resize_ring(). Is it
intentional that the function relies on being implicitly serialized via the
bind mutex? If so, it would seem that this should be stated in a
comment. If not, I think that part of the function would need some
adjustment.

Thanks, Jan