Re: [Xen-devel] SMMU, Unhandled context fault

Hello Peng,

On 03/05/16 14:58, Peng Fan wrote:
On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 11:58:17AM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
On 29/04/16 15:28, Peng Fan wrote:
Hi Julien,

Hello Peng,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 02:14:58PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
Is there any big difference between XEN SMMU driver and linux SMMU driver?
I know that XEN only support Stage 2. But the initliaization flow is almost the
same.

The SMMU driver for Xen is a port from Linux 3.19-rc0. Since then the Linux
driver has been reworked and it might be possible that we have missed some
bug fix.

Aside that, for Xen, the page tables are always shared between the SMMU and
the processor.

Thanks. I shared two picture that dumped using TRACE32.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ruJqJLIGp7cHhhSFNSNC00MHc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ruJqJLIGp7dmlqVllXYTIxajQ/view?usp=sharing

Would you please help check?

I am sorry but I have got no idea what each columns are supposed to contain.
Can you share more details?

I add one more picture.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ruJqJLIGp7SUJOSUVPR1dHRFk/view?usp=sharing
The first colum is guest physical address, the second is machine address.

Let's take a step back. Does the MMC is working when used in DOM0?

The FSR 0x40000410, EF is 1, TF is 0. This means the mapping is correct, but
there
is an external fault during translation?
The PTWF shows An external fault occurred while processing a translation table
walk
I may need to check what kind external fault, it maybe not a mapping error.

Edgar mentioned that NSATTR is 0, which means that the input transation as a secure attribute. Have you dig into it?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall