Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7 Test Day Instructions for RC2+ : Call to action for people who added new features / functionality to Xen 4.7

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I added the following sections based on git logs to man pages. Authors are on
> the CC list and should review and modify (or suggest edits by replying to
> this thread). I added/updated/added TODO's to:
>
> I do have some questions, to ...
> - Konrad/Ross: is there any documentation for xSplice which I have missed?
> - Julien: Any ARM specific stuff you want people to test?
> - Doug: are there any docs / tests for KCONFIG you want to push
> - George: are there any manual tests for credit 2 hard affinity, for hotplug
> disk backends (drbd, iscsi, &c) and soft reset for HVM guests that should be
> added?

Hard affinity tests shouldn't be too difficult to add in.  There are
certainly tests for drbd and iscsi, but I'm not personally that
familiar with them, it would basically be, "If you use drbd or iscsi
backends, try HVM guests". :-)

Soft Reset was added in by Vitaly, I believe; I listed it because I
saw it in the git history.

 -George