Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.7 Test Day Instructions for RC2+ : Call to action for people who added new features / functionality to Xen 4.7

On 2016/5/10 0:17, Julien Grall wrote:
> (CC Shannon, Stefano and Steve)
>
> Hi Lars,
>
> On 09/05/16 16:28, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I added the following sections based on git logs to man pages. Authors
>> are on the CC list and should review and modify (or suggest edits by
>> replying to this thread). I added/updated/added TODO's to:
>>
>> I do have some questions, to ...
>> - Konrad/Ross: is there any documentation for xSplice which I have
>> missed?
>> - Julien: Any ARM specific stuff you want people to test?
>
> General testing of Xen on the boards we are supporting.
>
> We may also want some testing on ACPI, which will be in tech preview for
> Xen 4.7. However this is requiring platform with ACPI 6.0 (or later). If
> I remember correctly, none of the ARM64 platform we support fulfill this
> requirement. Steve, do you have any platform in mind?
>
> Shannon, which platform have you used for the ACPI development? Was it
> the Foundation Model?

The AEMv8A model.

> If so we would need to write down (or update) a wiki page with the
> instructions to boot Xen on the model.

There is a wiki page[1] written by Parth. It needs to update it.

[1] https://wiki.linaro.org/LEG/Engineering/Xen_boot_on_FVP_ACPI_UEFI

Thanks,
--
Shannon