From: dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx> on behalf of George Dunlap
<dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2016 2:56 PM
To: tutu sky
Cc: Dario Faggioli; Juergen Gross; Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen does not work after changing scheduler's code

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:46 AM, tutu sky <ooohooo_u@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi Geoge,
> I don't get your meaning. would you please repeat your question for me in
> order to understand it?

First, please don't top-post.

My meaning was this: You said that running Xen inside of VMWare caused
your host to crash.  I said, none of us know much about VMware, and
suggested you try Xen inside of Xen.  You responded by saying that you
thought Xen inside of VMware would be faster.  But what good is it if
Xen in VMWare is "faster", if it doesn't even work?

 -George