Re: [Xen-devel] questions of vm save/restore on arm64

Hello,

On 03/06/16 18:05, Chenxiao Zhao wrote:
I finally found out that the problem is that the toolstack did not get
corret p2m_size while sending all pages on save(always be zero). After I
fixed that, the guest could be restored but guest kernel caught
handle_mm_fault().

where do you think I'm going to investigate, guest kernel hibernation
restore or xen?

The hibernation support for ARM64 has only been merged recently in the kernel. Which kernel are you using?

Also, what are the modifications you have made to support Xen suspend/resume for ARM64?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall