Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] win2008 guest cannot get ip through sriov

>>> On 07.06.16 at 08:07, <quan.xu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On June 07, 2016 1:52 PM, Xu, Quan <quan.xu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On June 02, 2016 8:09 PM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

> Sorry, this below part is about NIC PF pass-through for win2008..
>
>> btw, when I updated the NIC driver for win2008,  actually, it is working.
>> Xudong, could you help me verify it again?
>>
>> ((
>>     xen commit: bbfd2d6ccb31a3aeea49c8f9c7884792ddc26e3b
>>     NIC: Intel Corporation I350 Gigabit Network Connection
>>      new win2k8 NIC
>> driver ,https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/18720/Network-
>> Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-Server-2008-Final-Release?product=59679
>> ))
>>
>> qemu-dm-TestDom.log -- qemu log, pf PT for win2008.

Okay, but could you please make explicit what works and what
doesn't? I.e. do I take this to mean a passed through PF does
work (at least with the newer driver, maybe also with an older
one), while a passed through VF doesn't work (regardless of
driver version)? Especially with you (earlier) suspecting a driver
issue, precise information here is quite relevant.

Thanks, Jan