Re: [Xen-devel] Binary compatibility report for Xen base libraries

On 6/24/16 9:21 AM, Ponomarenko Andrey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I maintain a new project for backward compatibility analysis of the Linux
> ABIs. The report for Xen base libraries has been recently added to the
> project: http://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/timeline/xen/
>
> The report is generated daily with the help of the abi-compliance-checker,
> abi-dumper and abi-tracker tools: https://github.com/lvc/abi-tracker
>
> Hope this will help users, maintainers and developers to maintain backward
> compatibility.
>
> Thank you.

Outstanding! I had mentioned your tools in the #xen-devel channel. And I
had talked about utilizing them as part of the Travis build process with
the goal of making this data available. Thank you for doing this.

Do you have any advice for us if it would be positive to do some sort of
check on a per-commit basis or not?

--
Doug Goldstein