[Xen-devel] Announcing schedbench, a scheduling micro-benchmark

Hey all,

I think I'm ready to publicly announce a project I've been working on
for a few months called schedbench, a "microbenchmark" for schedulers
(and the Xen scheduler in particular).  You can find the code, along
with a quick README, here:

https://github.com/gwd/schedbench

This is definitely following the "minimal viable product" strategy:
what I have is mostly a framework to build on; but it does actually
function enough that even by itself you should be able to start
exploring things.

There's also a TODO.md if you want any ideas of where to pitch in.

Peace,
 -George