Re: [Xen-devel] making xenstore domain easy configurable

David Vrabel writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] making xenstore domain easy
configurable"):
> So I don't think we want to go down this route unless xs_restrict() can
> be made to work via the kernel interface as well.

It could, in principle, but it would have to be implemented in the
xenstore kernel driver in each dom0 kernel, and might involve a
protocol extension to convey the right information to xenstored.

I don't think this is a good direction to be going.

Ian.