[Xen-devel] [GIT PULL] (Xen) stable/for-jens-4.7 for v4.7-rc5

Hey Jens,

Please git pull the 'stable/for-jens-4.7' branch which is based on your
'for-4.7/drivers' branch. It will nicely merge in your 'for-linus' branch:

git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git
stable/for-jens-4.7

which has one fix for migration of guest. We found that if we migrate the
guest from a host that has multi-queue to an older (or vice-versa) we would
lose outstanding I/Os as we did not recreate all the queues properly and lost
the I/Os.

Please pull!

P.S.
I've also also put stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on the patch.

Bob Liu (1):
      xen-blkfront: save uncompleted reqs in blkfront_resume()