Re: [Xen-devel] unable start xen in hikey

You should compile kernel first. Please follow the "Getting Started" page on 96boards

On 8/10/2016 7:07 AM, Kamenee Arumugam wrote:
Hi Chen,

I have tried to flash UEFI in my board with latest one but still facing
the same issue. Regarding to use dtb file from kernel source, I couldnt
find hi6220-hikey.dtb in my source kernel. i am downloading my kernel
source from
here: https://github.com/96boards/linux/tree/android-hikey-linaro-4.1

I only could find hi6220-hikey.dts file in the kernel source. Therefore
download from other github but which is correct one that i need to use?
In case, I am using incorrect kernel source, pls point to me to correct
one if you aware of?

Thanks,
Kamenee

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Chenxiao Zhao <chenxiao.zhao@xxxxxxxxx