Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v3 00/13] linux: generalize sections, ranges and linker tables

> This is the module tag ... it says what licence the module is under,
> not the licence for the module combined with the kernel, which is
> always GPLv2 because the stricter licence rules.

Because if I build a BSD licensed module against the kernel, give you the binaries and refuse to give you the source I am conforming to the BSD licence in letter. So to use it with the kernel it needs to be GPL with additional rights (eg BSD including the source...)

Alan