Re: [Xen-devel] missing unplug of SCSI devices in HVM guest

I agree that #3 is not practical.

I would have thought option #1 is the most logical and desirable in the long
run, but #2 could perhaps be used (by means of a configuration option to qemu)
in the meantime. In practice I doubt there is anything out there that would use
emulated SCSI as well as PV storage.

  Paul