[Xen-devel] Inquiring about Xen Hypervisor project

Hi,

I am interested in a Xen Hypervisor project. I am not good at programming/scripting but I will like to use Outreachy to grow those skills. I have used Hypervisor a little, so I kinda have an idea how it works. Will you have any Xen Hypervisor projects that a beginner like myself can start to work on?

Thanks,

Menyi