Re: [Xen-devel] qdevification of xen_disk

Hi Kevin,

I agree with you, and if you would be so kind to send the patches, even
untested, they would be much appreciated. Anthony or I will make sure to
test them appropriately and fix them, if they turn out to be incomplete
or partially broken. Would that be OK?

Cheers,

Stefano

P.S.
FYI Xen works on top of QEMU with PV guests. So theoretically you could
install Xen inside QEMU and use Xen to lunch a PV guest which uses
xen_block as Xen backend. Fun!! :-D