Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Xen 4.8 RC1

Hi all,
I updated the following pages regarding test days
- https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Test_Days
- https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.8_RC_test_instructions (needs to be
fleshed out with instructions for new features/modified ones)
Regards
Lars