Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Code Review Dashboard - Outreachy Program Project

Kevin,
I just wanted to make sure that you checked you are eligible for Outreachy
Lars

On 6 Oct 2016, at 02:08, tevin.k.mallory@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Jesus,

10:30am EST on Friday the 7th sounds great. I’ll get started on my task and bring any questions I may have to the IRC meeting. I’ll keep Friday clear just incase we need to adjust our meeting time to included Lars as well.
Thank you for your time.

-Tevin K. Mallory