Re: [Xen-devel] Xen virtual IOMMU high level design doc

On 2016年10月06日 02:36, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>>> 3.3 Interrupt remapping
>>> > >
> Uh? Missing diagram?

Sorry. This is stale statement. The diagram was moved to 2.2 Interrupt
remapping overview.

>>> 4.3 Q35 vs i440x
> s/since/with/

> Any results?

We have booted up Win8 guest with virtual VTD and emulated I440x
platform on Xen and guest uses virtual VTD to enable interrupt remapping
function.

--
Best regards
Tianyu Lan