[Xen-devel] Followup: HVMOP_altp2m_vcpu_enable_notify code example usage

A while ago there was a thread by the same name in this group (see
https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-08/msg02591.html).

I've looked through the thread and did not see a resolution: do we have
an example handler for #VE - preferably on x86_64? I haven't found such
a handler in the xen code or through searches.

I am attempting to use the altp2m API from a domU and need to handle #VE.

Thank you,
Matt Leinhos
Star Lab, San Antonio, TX