Re: [Xen-devel] Test Xen 4.8 RC5 instable 04.11.16

On Fri, 2016-11-04 at 18:11 +0000, Juergen Schinker wrote:
> ----- On 4 Nov, 2016, at 17:29, Dario Faggioli dario.faggioli@citrix.
> com wrote:
> > Also of interest (and in the meanwhile): have you done the same in
> > your
> > previous testing of previous rc-s and they did work?
> >
> Yes and no it didn't work

Ok.

> > In other word, would you say it is something in rc5 that is
> > introducing
> > this behavior, which was not happening of earlier versions?
>
> it was introduced in rc4 and I consider rc3 stable.

Ok. Well, we absolutely need serial output (either of the guest, of the
host, or of both) to be able to tell.

Info about how to setup them here:

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_FAQ_Console

> the rtds sched has not been tested.

I never asked about RTDS. I am interested in and did ask why you tested
Credit2, how you tested it, and how you do find it, though, if you're
keen on sharing that. :-D

Thanks and Regards,
Dario