Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM community call

On 08.11.2016 13:19, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to start organizing a recurring community call to discuss
and sync-up on upcoming features for Xen ARM.

Example of features that could be discussed:
    - Sharing co-processor between guests
    - PCI passthrough

Would it be an option to talk about

"Don't disable clocks owned by Xen in the Linux kernel"
https://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/bug/45

too?

Some month ago we've had a discussion with the kernel people about that issue. But I think there has been no solution, yet.

I would suggest to start with a 1 hour meeting on the Wednesday 23rd
November. I know that people are spread across different timezones, so I
would like to gather thought before choosing a time.

GMT+1

Best regards

Dirk