Re: [Xen-devel] Help regarding bringing up dom0 for lager board

Thanks it was really the problem of dts. I just followed the proceedings of Ferger in Mailing lists who tried to bring up Dom0 in lager, and I got it booted up. But now the problem is with rootfs. I am checking on that..

Thanks and regards,
George