Re: [Xen-devel] Outreachy golang bindings planning

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 12:42:52PM +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Ronald,
> I am not sure whether you checked the Outreachy page and apologies for
> getting back late, but this project has been accepted. Let me know of your
> own blog and whether you'd be willing to write a guest blog or let me cover a
> quick blog on blog.xenproject.org as an introduction to the community. I
> would need a few sentences about yourself, what motivates you, what you are
> trying to achieve though.

Hi Lars,
I just found out I was accepted to the outreachy program a few days ago, so
thanks Lars and George for accepting the project! I don't have a blog but I
know that the outreachy program reccomends a blog for the program. I will
probably be setting up a wordpress site in the next few days and will let you
know when I get that done.
For the Xen Project blog you can use the following:
I'm a 3rd year student at New York University studying computer science. I'm
also from New York City so New York has always been my home. This will be my
first time working in a FOSS project and I'm really looking forward to it.
When I first started applying to outreachy was when I first learned
about Xen. I thought the idea was really cool and it's something that I was
already interested in so I decided to put my efforts into this project. What I
wanted from this project was a good way to get involved with open source
projects and to start contibuting. Once the internship is over I think I will
try to complete my project andd try to contribute to xen in other areas as
well.
Feel free to paraphase what I wrote or let me know if you need more
information.

Ronald Rojas