Re: [Xen-devel] [COVERITY ACCESS] for Embedded/Automotive team

On 18/11/16 13:36, Artem Mygaiev wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to request access to Coverity Scan project. Hereby, I:
>  - agree to follow the security response process.
>  - undertake to report security issues discovered to the security team
> (security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) within 3 days of discovery.
>  - agree to disclose the issue only to the security team and not to
> any other third party
>  - waive their (security team) right to select the disclosure time
> line. Discoveries will follow the default time lines given in the
> policy.
>
> We work with Xen on ARM since 2012. Our primary goal is to introduce
> Xen for embedded and in particular in automotive SW domains. Our
> current activities are: ARM-based SoCs support (Renesas, TI, etc.), PV
> drivers development (audio, video, input, etc.), co-processors support
> and trusted environment support through OP-TEE integration. All of our
> work is public and published in OSS mailing lists. We would like to
> contribute in stability of Xen overall and Xen on ARM in particular
> since this is absolutely critical for most of embedded applications.

I don't have an objection in principle.  However, I doubt you will find
access useful.

Because of the restriction of only being permitted a single Coverity
stream, it is only the x86 build which is submitted for analysis.  To
submit builds for separate architectures, we need alternative streams.
I already requested this but the request was denied.

~Andrew