Re: [Xen-devel] Define a new Wiki part for Xen Project.

On Fri, 2016-11-18 at 10:25 +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> Hello developers.
> I have a request and please let me know your idea.
> Can Xen experts define a new part on Wiki about Xen developing for
> beginners? I mean is something like "
> kernelnewbies.org" but for Xen.

Yeah, that indeed could be nice.

> For example, say to users which programming languages are necessary,
> which book is good for learning those languages and which part of Xen
> codes are good for start.

Well, sure. A full-fledged program like kernelnewbies is way more than
that, and is not easy to put together.

For what it's worth, we already try to participate to programs like
Outreacy and GSOC, but certainly we can improve some of the sections of
our wiki with what you say in mind --e.g., the one(s) when we try to
keep a list of small projects.

I'll try to find some time to look into this and do something.

Thanks for your interest and suggestion.

Regards,
Dario