[Xen-devel] xenbits.xen.org gitweb summaries advertise https version, but that url leads to a blank page.

Hi Lars,

The summaries [1] on the xenbits.xen.org gitweb advertise that it should be reachable with http, git and https urls, however the https url [2] leads to a blank page. Is that expected (I can imagine it was switched off to lower serverload, however I wouldn't expect it to be advertised in that case.

--
Sander

[1] http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=summary
[2] https://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/xen.git