[Xen-devel] PATCH v3] Compile TianoCore under Fedora Core 25

Hey!

Changelog:
v3: It is perfect!
  - Redid commit per Jordan suggestion
  - Redid the failure scenario per Laszlo suggestion
  - Redid the testing

v2:
 - Redid it per Laszlo suggestion, added the URL to the bugzilla system
 - Tested it under more OSes

This patch allows me to compile TianoCore under Fedora Core 25.

I've also tested it (v2 and also this v3) under some more ancient distros, such
as:

Ubuntu 16.04.1 (GCC 5.4.0), uses GCC5
Debian 8.6 (GCC 4.9.2), uses GCC49
Fedora Core 13 (GCC 4.4.4), uses GCC44
RHEL6 (GCC 4.4.7), uses GCC44

And on earlier versions, such as RHEL5:

[konrad@ol5 ovmf-dir]$ OvmfPkg/build.sh -a X64 -b RELEASE -n 4
Initializing workspace
/home/konrad/ovmf-dir/BaseTools
WORKSPACE: /home/konrad/ovmf-dir
EDK_TOOLS_PATH: /home/konrad/ovmf-dir/BaseTools
CONF_PATH: /home/konrad/ovmf-dir/Conf
OvmfPkg requires GCC4.4 or later

[konrad@ol5 ovmf-dir]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-54)

[Oddly enough the previous run (v2) - on an different RHEL5 guest - had
a different issue.]

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (1):
      OvmfPkg/build.sh: Make GCC5 the default toolchain, catch GCC43 and earlier

 OvmfPkg/build.sh | 11 +++++++++--