[Xen-devel] printk() incomplete

Hi,

I'm debugging some xen code during hypervisor initialization. Before it reset stack and jump to cpu loop, I triggered a bug (may be change a readonly page). Usually, system will panic and give me stack info and backtrace. But before printk finish printing initialization message it just crash leaving an incomplete log.

How can I make it flush log buffer more frequently or how can I get a full log/backtrace before system crash?

I'm using serial ttyS2 to debug xen. dom0 earlyprink is xen.

Thanks!

--
Yuming Wu
Institute of Parallel and Distributed Systems (IPADS),