Re: [Xen-devel] XC_PAGE_SIZE for Linux kernel

On 28/11/16 12:56, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
Hi, all!

Hi,

I cannot find any definition of XC_PAGE_SIZE for Linux kernel.

Is it by intention or just missed?

I am writing a PV front drivers now and forced either to define

XC_PAGE_SIZE == PAGE_SIZE or use PAGE_SIZE directly. Strictly

speaking both workarounds are not correct.

Give a look to XEN_PAGE_SIZE defined in include/xen/page.h

Regards,

--
Julien Grall