Re: [Xen-devel] some thoughts about merlot{0|1} issues [was: Re: [xen-unstable test] 102522: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED]

On Mon, 2016-11-28 at 10:16 -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 08:48:30AM -0500, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
> > IIRC some BIOSes indeed provided an option to disable C2. Dumping
> > SSDT
> > would tell us whether C2 is there is BIOS is not accessible.
>
> Dario, lastly - did you have xen-acpi-processor loaded or built in
> your kernel?

I'm sure it's there.

In fact, this is an OSSTest box in the colo. I've  tried have a look
right now, without taking it off from OSSTest, but it does not have Xen
installed yet (I don't know what job it's executing).

Anyway, when the tests run, the kernel in use is the one build for all
the various tests and boxes of a flight, and it does has
XEN_ACPI_PROCESSOR. That's why I'm saying that I am sure it is there.

Anyway, I'll double check that.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario