Re: [Xen-devel] PV and HVM domains left as zombies with grants [was: Re: AW: Payed Xen Admin]

  • To: 'Juergen Schinker' <ba1020@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'xen-devel' <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Thomas Toka <toka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:07:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:07:36 +0000

ii  xen-hypervisor-4.8-amd64        4.8.0~rc5-1                           amd64
       Xen Hypervisor on AMD64

 xentop shows:   Xen 4.8.0-rc

We could not fix this with stable packages, so we are trying now to catch it by
using latest software and
the help of xen-devel. Symptoms are the same in stable and unstable.

I maintain myself kernels since 2004. So I am quiet deep in this. Our advantage
is to have a custom kernel
which supports latest hardware. We have hundreds of older hardware combinations
and always also newest
boxes which need to be installable..

We use our own interface to let customers configure/install/start/restart their
servers.

The interface does that what you would do in a shell to start/stop servers
(create/destroy)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Toka

- Second Level Support -