[Xen-devel] merlot0 and merlot1 (was Re: [xen-4.4-testing test] 103756: trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass)

>>> On 20.12.16 at 12:59, <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> osstest service owner writes ("[xen-4.4-testing test] 103756: trouble:
> blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
>> flight 103756 xen-4.4-testing real [real]
>> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/103756/
>>
>> Failures and problems with tests :-(
>>
>> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
>> including tests which could not be run:
>>  build-i386-xend        3 host-install(3)        broken REGR. vs. 103438
>
> merlot1 had lost its BIOS settings including boot order.  While
> repairing this I found that merlot0 had too.  I wonder if that might
> be a software-induced problem.

I consider this difficult to imagine, but it's also not entirely
impossible. Since this appears to recur, are there perhaps logs
(ideally more than one instance, to allow finding a possible
pattern) from right before the issue occurred?

Jan