Re: [Xen-devel] PV audio drivers for Linux

>>> On 17.01.17 at 19:01, <rakesh.a.ughreja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When the buffer is allocated using __get_free_pages() on the DOM0
> OS, I am able to grant the access using gnttab_grant_foreign_access()
> to DOM1 as well as I am able to map it in the DOM1 virtual space
> using xenbus_map_ring_valloc().

A more general remark here: The direction you do the granting is at
least unusual, and likely to have security implications. It should be
the frontend to allocate and grant the pages, and the backend to
map them. See the various existing frontend/backend pairs in the
Linux tree.

Jan